- Ride's great. Very smooth. Weight distribution takes some getting used to, but that's not a big deal.
- Boy's LOVED not being sheltered away in the trailer. They especially loved being able to talk with my wife (mommy) when she rode behind us.
- My youngest would occasionally lean back against me as I rode, which was pretty cool.
- I'm going to be putting Schwalbe big apples on it. More volume + kevlar belted should be nice (more cush + flat resistant).
- I, personally, need a different handlebar. Just felt kind of... cramped... with the default one. Not such a big deal at speed because the normal stabilizing effect of bike wheels at speed, but when going slower I had to consciously tell my self to relax. Kind of hard to explain.
- Need to figure out how to deal with my youngest nodding off. He's 1.5 yrs old, so on the way home he likes to doze... doesn't work so well with him on the bench, he couldn't get comfortable with where to lean against. I'm thinking about relocating the seatbelts lower down and padding the bottom of the bucket and sitting him down in it.
Also, got to ask Madsen about the screws on the top tube and downtube. They aren't spaced for water bottle cages.