Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

3 Things Made Me Happy (in the last 24 hours)

  1. Twice on my commute yesterday, I tripped the optical sensors at fairly major intersections by myself. Now, I'm not slight, but I'm no clydesdale either. So, it's always fun when I can cast a big enough shadow, or whatever they're looking for, on my bike trip those sensors.
  2. On my way home, I heard a a car approach and slow down behind me. A lady in a minivan was, apparently, giving me time to swerve around the parked cars before passing me. She could have passed me safely without slowing. However, I guess she decided it would be nicer not to spook me. When I got around the two cars and pulled back over, she passed me, smiled and waved.
  3. Something was waiting for me when I got home. It was the Ex-Officio Trip'r SS (Jade) I had ordered. Fit is good, it's really lightweight, breathes well (wore it on the ride in today) and, I think, looks sharp.
Oh, and a bonus 4th, I found a quarter in my pocket when I got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment