-
Search This Blog
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Carefree Signature Pedals + Vibram Five Fingers = ???
These pedals combined with Vibram Five Fingers would be a blast... it's funny, because I've been wondering how to bike with Vibram Five Fingers and some sort of foot retention for a while now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome? o_o;... have you tried this out?
ReplyDeletei've been using a pair of kso treks for about a month now. i worry from time to time if my toes will slip into the chain/chainring because of how maneuverable the profile of my foot is because of the lack of a shoe-shell.
let me know!
Actually I rock Vibram Classics with no foot retention ALL THE TIME now. My feet actually are more prone to get sore wearing shoes. Now, I'm using nice wide pedals when I do it (MKS Grip Kings / Lambdas)
ReplyDelete